Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 21st-May 24th

Hello Parents;

I can't believe this will be my last weekly update of the year. Where did the school year go?

I have enjoyed teaching, learning, and growing each day with your children. They are truly amazing children. I am very proud of each one of them. They have worked so very hard each and everyday.  Thank you for trusting them with me. I will miss them and you very much!
I will be visiting them next year while they are in first grade. I am only doors away. I love you all very much.

In reading we are reading books in Raz Kids. We are still working on fluency and comprehension.
Books will be on ipads and won't be coming home. However, I will print a copy of the book for them to take home each night. They can keep the book at the end of the week.

In math we are practicing all the math concepts we have been learning. Story problems, teen numbers,  partners of 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10, attributes of 3D shapes, and addition and subtraction skills.

In writing we will be writing in our journals and mastering the conventions and mechanics of writing.  Checking our work to make  sure we have a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence, finger spaces between words, and punctuation marks at the end of each sentence.

Important Dates:

5/24 Last Day of School! Early Release Day pick children up at 12:00

Specials:

Group 1

5/21 Enrichment
5/22 PE
5/23 PE
5/24  Enrichment

Group 3

5/21 PE
5/22 Enrichment
5/23 Music
5/24 Music

Have a super week!!!!

Always,

Mrs. Dahman













No comments:

Post a Comment